ASSOCIATES (PART TIME)
All candidates must have outstanding customer service skills, dedication, a positive attitude, a lot of energy, outgoing personality, and the ability to multitask. Expect to work independently or with a team to serve customers in our retail store and food truck/catering businesses. Team members must be willing to maintain our brand by implementing our standard operating procedures and providing menu consistency.
World Juice Bar is a quick service restaurant environment that is open 6-7 days a week including weekends and most holidays.
- Work for all lines of business including retail, food truck, catering, and production. Greet and serve customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Prepare and serve a variety of drinks including juices, smoothies, coffee, teas, and food (limited), etc.
- Perform all support tasks, including preparing produce, cleaning and maintaining all equipment, and restocking.
- Clean kitchen, dining, and customer facing areas.
- Gather and remove trash. Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Perform other daily duties as assigned. Assist other team members and training new employees.
- Provide event coordination and assistance. Serve as company ambassador either in-store, at off-site events, or on social media. Be able to stand or walk for long hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and positive attitude. Be able to multitask and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn new computer based systems and operate restaurant equipment. Be able to accurately register orders in the POS, receive payments, balance cash and use a computer.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions. Be available to work early mornings, some evenings and weekends, and holidays if necessary.
- Adhere to the dress/appearance and other policies and standards set out in the Employee Handbook. Act with integrity and trust, promoting our café and core values.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check. Food service, barista or hospitality experience preferred but not required.
WAGE RATE: Hourly Rate plus tips
LOCATION: 5036 W. 92nd Ave, Westminster CO 80031